General Steel & Supply Company is pleased to offer some of the most customizable aggregate processing equipment in the industry, and that is exactly the case with our crushers. You select the type of crusher – jaw, cone, gyratory, impact, or roll – and our Sales and Engineering staff will work with you step-by-step to design a custom plant that works on your toughest aggregate, recycling, or mining jobs.
We can design your crushing plant with most major brands of crushers and in combination with: feeders, scalping screens, hoppers, discharge conveyors, and magnets. Our crushers will be ideal for work in hard rock quarries, recycled concrete & asphalt projects, sand & gravel operations, coal producing, and ferrous & non-ferrous mining.
Some crusher options:
- Stationary, portable, or modular plants
- Primary, secondary, or tertiary systems
- Closed or open circuits
- Electric or diesel powered
- Walkways, handrails, & platforms for maintenance and service
- Jaw, Gyratory, Cone, HSI, VSI, and Roll crushers available
Click here for International Dealer Info